Most of the businesses these days are aware about SEO, Social Media, PPC & other means of marketing online. Many also tried SMS Marketing to market their business and used it as a very powerful medium to grow their business, generate more revenue and build more profits.
But, I am sure you might not have heard about people leveraging WhatsApp Marketing? Have you?
Yes, WhatsApp marketing is going to be one of the most emerging marketing tool in the coming age. We can boast about making this claim and we know that once we make you understand how powerful this medium is if utilized in a strategic way, you will also agree.
But, how do you use WhatsApp Marketing to market your products & services? I am sure if you start thinking about the ideas of how you can leverage WhatsApp marketing for business then many things will come to your mind. Being part of one of leading edge companies who have successfully provided WhatsApp Marketing Tools, WhatsApp Marketing Software, WhatsApp Marketing Solutions and WhatsApp Marketing Services to our clients across the world. We have developed strategic marketing strategy for WhatsApp. We have helped our clients improve conversions, improve effectiveness, and help make more profits at the same time create better relationships with their prospects & clients.
We have seen so many different industries, different businesses, and different types of marketing campaigns being run & become successful. We have gained perspectives which help us understand our clients better and serve them even more.
According to us their are three ways you can market any business:
1. Increase the no. of new clients enter your business
2. Retain & increase the transaction size of your clients & customers.
3. Increase of frequency of transactions & make them do transactions more frequently.
On top of that, in addition:
4. Develop a referral system for your business. Where people start referring your products & services and more about your company to other people.
If your business functions in such a way where you are strategically able to apply all the four ways of marketing your business. We believe you can exceed your revenue, make more contribution, serve more people and at the same time enjoy the freedom & power of a thriving & growing business.
We have dealt with so many different clients from different industries such as:
- Database Management & Marketing companies selling WhatsApp, Email, SMS & other services.
- Online marketing companies selling Website Design, SEO, Social Media, Search Marketing and Reputation Management services
- Restaurants, Bars & Nightclubs promoting their food, music, events, artists, and special offers
- Salon & Spas increase business on off days and getting rapid growth in client base because of WhatsApp marketing messages
- Professionals like doctors generating patients leads, real estate brokers, agency, and firms generating buyers leads, lawyers & attorneys getting clients for their practice & other legal services.
- Mom & Pop shops building more better and personalized relationships with their previous buyers
- MLM Marketing companies growing their networking business
- Investment companies finding hot prospects for their investment plans
- and many many more…
When we think about several implications that you can have using WhatsApp as a marketing tool & a powerful medium. Our mind starts boggling. There are so many ways you can help build better relationship, provide value, and at the same time get more referrals if you utilize WhatsApp as direct marketing to your data of qualified prospects & clients.
Now, you must be wondering…
How To Do Marketing With WhatsApp? Or How To Do Marketing Using WhatsApp?
Well, you can start by using our WhatsApp Marketing Products & Services which are perfect fit depending on the scale of marketing requirements you wish to have.
We have different solutions available for different types of businesses.
For example, if you don’t have a massive amount of database that you want to market your products & services. Then, you can go for our WhatsApp Marketing Service Plans where we provide you with WhatsApp Message Credits which you can utilize for sending text, images, videos messages on WhatsApp. We also have reseller plans of our WhatsApp Marketing Plans which you can use to start selling WhatsApp Marketing Service around your area.
If you do have a huge database to market to. And you want to have a self-hosted solution. We can provide you with our WhatsApp Marketing Script which can be hosted on your own server. You can then scale the solution upto any extent according to your requirements.
We also provide a Desktop based WhatsApp Marketing Software with the name WhatsApp Bulk Sender which you can run on your Windows based Desktop PC or Laptop. Through which you can add multiple WhatsApp Channels into the software which allows you to send WhatsApp messages and also has options to filter WhatsApp numbers, check last seen status of WhatsApp users, and also check responses of your messaging in which you reply to each of your prospects with the respect WhatsApp Sender IDs.
Now, which solution is actually best for you depends on your uses & the way you wish to market using WhatsApp.
Do you want to start using WhatsApp for marketing your business? Do you want to kickstart your WhatsApp marketing plan? Are you looking for WhatsApp Marketing Platform? Or Bulk WhatsApp Marketing Service? Or Bulk WhatsApp Marketing Software?
Let our team help you out to take the best suited decision. You can comment below or fill out the form here.
Example from WhatsApp Marketing Case Study of one of our client which gave us the inspiration to start building WhatsApp marketing software, tools, and solutions for our clients & customers.
When in conversation with a nightclub recently claimed to me that they were generating repeat customers and clients through WhatsApp I was surprised and intrigued because that seemed to me like an amazing thing to do at the time. The owner was essentially going where all their prospects were and wanted to utilise the medium for a way to reach to their target segment.
What they were basically doing were running campaigns on Facebook and asking their prospects to keep the communication over WhatsApp.
Now I understand not every business can sell their product or a service on Facebook. But, I believe many people also miss out the importance of using Facebook & WhatsApp which directly connects with the emotions, intents and urgency that can generate direct calls to your business which equals more clients, more business and of course more profits.
But first, here is why it worked for this particular nightclub owner:
1. They created a simple marketing funnel for their business with robust customer service. They were generating leads from Facebook and then created a backend with these leads where they promoted & advertised using WhatsApp for their upcoming events, gigs and special offers.
2. This completely ensured them that they would not lose their customer because their phone was busy. They received every message & replied back to each one personally.
3. They publicised there WhatsApp Number offline & online. Once, they started this no. as an Official WhatsApp Number using different strategies such as Facebook Marketing, WhatsApp Messaging, Text messaging, promoting it via flyers & creatives. People started trusting, and adding their number in their cell phones.
But, at the same time many businesses have come to realise that atleast in the present point of time WhatsApp is not the best way to build credibility.
1. Not every type of business can afford to provide customer support & resolve their business issues over the WhatsApp. For example, a real estate company cannot provide every details & specifications & try negotiating for a particular property whether that’s rented/sold/to be bought over WhatsApp. They would rather like to talk about it over the phone or a personal meeting.
2. The time to respond on WhatsApp vs other means can be very high. That’s because if you get high volume of customer issues request over WhatsApp then it can be tedious approach to handle so many queries over WhatsApp. Replying each person through personal text messaging without the ability to have templates made for each types of request can be highly difficult.
3. Expecting that your customers will save your number and then request for support over text messaging sometimes sounds unrealistic. They might rather call you up and get over with their questions easily. Better thing to do might be to have a cell number where people can directly call you and even more advance will be to have a virtual number which can route to different team members if your call volumes exceed on specific days so that you can resolve as many people’s issues as you want at the same time.
4. If your prospects, customers & clients have your number then its a great opportunity to showcase your professional image. You can setup a IVR system which provides them step by step guidance according to the kind of business you deal in and hence distributing calls to particular departments.
When we think about any business. There are multiple ways through which you can market your business. And now, with the advent of the internet and mobile users. You have to think about your marketing channels and optimise them with different lead funnels in order to deal with every type of target customers. With more then 80% of the consumers, customers & prospects who deal with businesses over the phone. Businesses these days don’t even understand that they are really missing out on their prospects if they don’t have a robust system to handle queries using the phone, WhatsApp messaging systems, etc. That means even after all the accountability in your particular business you might be losing a fare share of clients & customers which are worth a lot to your marketing efforts & campaigns that you run.
As a business owner. You need to think about how this club owner looked at achieving this for his business. And what are the implications that you have as a take away for your own business.
We will be covering different WhatsApp Marketing Case Studies in the coming future. Do you have one? Feel free to comment below and let us know how you utilized WhatsApp Marketing to build & grow your business.